Tuesday, December 6, 2011

UPDATE

MAAYONG ADLAW MGA MAMUGNAON!

Finally, there's time to post here. October-November was spelled "W-O-R-K". So many things happened the past two months, as in overwhelming! Thank you Lord for keeping me busy, because that means the world still needs me.

My schedule this month is not as hectic as the previous months. Just 4 shows, 1 workshop, 1 wedding to attend, 1 competition to judge, 1 manual to finish, 1 script to translate, and of course, a number of Christmas parties to attend. I know, I know! It still sounds busy, but I tell you, it's not as busy as the past 2 months. Now, you can imagine how it was. haha!

Well, definitely I have a lot of creative stuff to do this month and I'm loving it. You know how I love creative works and artistic endeavors. As a matter of fact I created a facebook group for friends to exchange creative ideas, artistic works, and anything MUGNA http://www.facebook.com/groups/203450863066949/.

So no matter how busy this month and the next months maybe, as long as it's for the sake of Creativity and Community, I will survive!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I always admire you for always following where your craft is leading you.(kadaghang "you" haha) char char char... and i'm glad that you've found time to update this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support ken. char char char pud. hahaha! will keep this updated na jud. basun.

    ReplyDelete