Friday, January 6, 2012

Where do we go?

One of my favorite foreign alternative singers/songwriters is Jack Johnson. I actually bought copies of two of his albums - Curious George and In Between Dreams - because I am fascinated with this guys originality. Despite the "relaxing" general feel of his songs, they still have this certain power and sincerity that could lead you to ponder over several things. One of his songs that I am referring to is "Good People". It's basically about the effects that the boob tube brings into our lives (based on my interpretation).

In this song, Jack Johnson asked "Where all the Good People Go?", and such question struck me when I first heard this song back in 2006. It urged me to find an answer so I decided to write my own song as a response to it.

Well, here's my answer to your question Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment