Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lolo B's Friend, Kuya Louie

Finally, I finished making the song. I posted the lyrics in my former blog "earnesthope.wordpress.com" and I promised to post it again with music. So here's the promise, and I'm sorry if it took me more than a year.

KUYA LOUIE
I

Kuya Louie be strong
Nanay’s getting weak and tatay’s not home
I know you’re lonely longing for mama’s love
and I know you are waiting for papa to say “I will rescue you”
Chorus
Let your tears dry up like salt
And remember the flavor it gives to your past
Wear a smile, face the sunrise
Keep your hopes in your hands and pray
II
Kuya Louie be strong
Tomorrow the storm is gone and the sea will be calm
Soon the wind will kiss the sand and your prints of sadness will be gone
The world’s not cruel, it’s just them
They who pretend to be your trusted friends

(repeat chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment