Thursday, February 23, 2012



PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING! Another series of MUGNA next week, and one of these is V-day's staging of Eve Ensler's "A Memory, a Monologue, a Rant and a Prayer" (MMRP). I'm doing "The Destruction Artist". This will be on March 1, Thursday, 8pm at the Luce Auditorium in Silliman University, Dumaguete City directed by Nanay Dessa Quesada-Palm. 

I'm quite scared right now because I'm the only courageous man in the cast of powerful local actresses. But of course I must bear in mind that this is a benefit performance so I should do my best to portray the role excellently not just for myself but for the advocacy.

Anyways, I AM SELLING TICKETS at 100php each. Please text me or call me at 09263303315 if you want to buy/reserve a ticket. Salamat po sa walang sawang pagsuporta.



INTRODUCING THE CAST of V-DAY Dumaguete's production of Eve Enslers "a Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a Prayer" (MMRP) 2012
 Suzanne Lu-Bascara

 Francelle Angelli Bagaforo 
 Naddie May K. Orillana 
Jacqueline Veloso-Antonio
 Arlene Delloso-Uypitching 
Myrish Antonio
 Jessica Frances delos Santos
Hochi Benitez
 Earnest Hope Tinambacan
Director: Dessa Quesada-Palm

1 comment: